Friday, April 14, 2006

Start it up

I think it is a bit sad that I haven't documented my time here in T&T more so I will make an attempt to be more proactive in that regard. So many great and amazing things have happened during my stay(s) that I feel I should be writing them down, for my own benefit if not for the entertainment of others. I returned here on March 20th, armed this time with a great little digital camera; yes I have made the leap to the modern age and am luvin' it so for. So, it will be that much easier for me to post all those lucious images that you all love so much...


The trip started off in usual fashion by meeting an interesting character on the plane. A Trini living now in Vancouver for over twenty years, who has not slept more than three hours per night for the last thirty or so years! He claims that the first month was difficult but that it became much easier after that - for now i will have to take his word on it, but i must admit that it is intriguing.

Below are a couple of photos of two adjacent lanes in my neighbourhood. Their names are testimony to an interesting story for sure!



Highlights since my arrival include a four day trip to Tobago and a visit to a former leper colony on the furthest island from the western shore of mainland Trinidad. I will endeavour to write individual posts for these, complete with photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home